Search Engine Optimization (also known as SEO) is the use of various techniques to improve a website’s ranking in the search engine result pages for selected keywords and thus attract more visitors searching or those keywords, ie. looking to learn more about or buy your products and services.
Similarly and just as important, Social Media Optimization (SMO) is setting up a presence across the many popular social media website platforms, optimizing your profile, integrating social media into your website and implementing a plan to build your customer base online using an effective strategy. SMO is crucial to both SEO and your overall marketing plan and allows for enhanced communication with your customers.
What does this mean for you? More potential customers–customers actively seeking your products/services in your area, in decision-making mode, ready to buy. It means them going to your site before they go to your competitors’ sites. And it means improved communication with customers, increased loyalty, greater brand awareness and more repeat business!
Over the past several years online spending in marketing has continued to grow at a rate far greater than traditional media advertising and the reason is clear: cost-effective, measurable results.
People are going more and more to the Web when in need of information, goods and services. And while big businesses continue to spend enormous sums of money on traditional marketing, the good news for small businesses without huge marketing budgets is that the web helps to level the playing field in reaching customers actively seeking information.
A few quick facts about Search Engine Optimization:
- Over 80% of people online use search engines to find info. on products and services they’re interested in buying
- Pay-per-click (PPC) costs are rising rapidly and businesses are paying a great amount for each click on their ads–sometimes over $20-30 per click!
- BUT, Up to 85% of people on search engines ignore paid listings
- Over 60% of the top natural (organic) listings get clicked by searchers
- Organic (non paid) listings in search results convert 30% higher than PPC
- Less than 12% of Google traffic will click on a site in the second page of results for their search
- A University of Southern California study has “found that the Internet is perceived by users to be a more important source of information for them – over all other principal media, including television, radio, newspapers, and books.”
Lerentech Solutions helps businesses effectively reach customers with both Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and paid/sponsored Search Engine Marketing (SEM) services. We will work closely with you to learn about your business and determine the specific keywords for which your target audience is searching. We can then recommend effective tactics that will improve your search engine rankings. Management of online pay-per-click campaigns of any size is also offered, along with analytic reports related to website traffic and SEO reports. We will also work with you to help setup and execute a strategic social media plan.
Many sites claiming to offer the number one spot on Google charge up to $5,000 – 15,000 per month. The truth is–just as in life–there are no guarantees to get the top spot on Google, Bing, Yahoo! or any other search engine. However, for a fraction of this cost, Lerentech can help you greatly improve your rankings through a wide variety of proven SEO tactics. We offer customized plans to suit your individual business for an initial project cost. And because the Internet is constantly evolving, your competitors’ sites are changing, and your own site is changing, we also offer a monthly option to continue to optimize your site and provide regular SEO and search engine placement reporting with on-going reviews and improvements.
Call us today for a free SEO consultation and quote at 315/876.9607, or click here now to send us an e-mail. See what we can do to drive more business to your website.